ELIGIBILITY and Application
- You must identify as an underrepresented student,
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.,
- You must be enrolled full-time on the main campus of Syracuse University.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (the average GPA of participants for 2022-2023 was 3.5).
The program offers eligible students leadership skills by Syracuse University alumni and friends. Our leaders are given an opportunity to enhance their Syracuse University education. We provide encouragement, motivation, and support to students from all disciplines.
We are looking for students with a strong interest in volunteering, leadership training, and joining a supportive community of leaders.
As part of the Application, you will need:
- A brief biography or personal statement which also includes examples of leadership
Application for the 2023-2024 academic year will open soon.