It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of Multicultural Advancement’s website. This is the place where Black and Latino/a alumni can connect with the University, students of color, and one another!
Our refreshed site has several new features and improvements that we hope you’ll find useful:
- An easily accessible link to give to the Our Time Has Come Scholarship Funds
- An online archive of The Syracuse Manuscript and Shades of Orange, SU’s Black and Latino/a alumni magazine and eNewsletter
- Stories about successful Our Time Has Come Scholars and alumni of color
- University news related to diversity and inclusion initiatives, multicultural student activities, and staff appointments
- Online application for our new mentoring program
- Information regarding the Coming Back Together Black and Latino/a Alumni Reunion, September 9-12, 2021, will be updated here so that you can find the latest schedules, VIPs and special guests, alumni speakers, and reunion updates. Please come back often, as we will be adding content regularly, including videos, event recaps, and important announcements. We look forward to meeting you at future events and hearing your feedback and ideas on how we can serve diverse alumni and students best.
Also, if there is additional content that you’d like us to add, please feel free contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Thank you, and see you at CBT 2021!